First off, I would like to take a minute to thank all of my faithful readers and I apologize for not posting every week, summer is a busy time for me, so as soon as school is back in session get ready for weekly inspiration and post!
This week after an amazing vacation, I just wanted to show a little extra love to my man, basically for putting up with me every day of his life.
- Thank you for being my rock and keeping me grounded and humble- when I get a little bit crazy you’re always my voice of reason, and bring me back down to earth.
- Thank you for providing for me and building with me- even though we support each other financiallay, thank you for providing me with safety and extra love and care. I am so blessed to be able to say we own a house of our own and I can’t wait to continue to build an amazing life together.
- Thank you for putting up with me, every side of me, good and bad- I know I can be a brat sometimes, waking me up is no joke, but you do put up with me and all of my moodiness like a champ, and still loving me at the end of the day no matter what.
- Thank you for dealing with me on my 21st birthday- I know it wasn’t easy, and I probably acted like a brat when we got home, but thank you for getting me home and in bed safe and sound.
- Thank you for inspiring me to try new hobbies- I promise I’ll get more into airsoft if you promise to be super patient with me lol
- Thank you for dealing with wedding planning- I know it’s not the most exciting thing in the world but you know it’s going to be worth it as soon as it’s time to get married.
- Most importantly, thank you for loving me day in and day out and being loyal and mine- thank you for making every day fun and amazing just like the day before, and even if we have a bad day, thanks for helping get through it, thanks for always having my back and being my best friend.
Thanks for reading y’all! XoXo